Friday, March 30, 2012

Intensity (Book Adaptation Follow-up)
     *WARNING: THIS ARTICLE CONTAINS SPOILERS TO THE MOVIE
     On Saturday, March 24th, I saw The Hunger Games movie starring Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson. The movie script was co-written by Suzanne Collins, the author of the Hunger Games series. This movie was by far one of the most intense movies I have ever seen. I was literally on the edge of my seat when Katniss was released into the arena right up until the end. There was constantly something going on, and there was never a part of the movie where I was bored or wanted to fall asleep. 
     There were some things, however, that were not true to the book.  For one thing, Peeta didn't loose his leg.  The avox girl was in the movie, but nothing was ever mentioned about her. There was very little reference to Fox Face as well. Other then those minor things though, for the most part, the movie was true to the book. 
     This movie is easily one of my favorites, I am even tempted to go see it again! I would not recommend this movie to anyone under 13 though. There are multiple scenes of violence and murder all involving teenagers. The movie is PG-13 for a reason though people.

No comments:

Post a Comment