Saturday, March 10, 2012

Mr. Awesome's Media Review
   
       Hello internet, it is me, Mr. Awesome, here with my second blog. In this blog I will be giving my opinion on any movie or music. Now this can range from classics, such as Singing in the Rain, to the new movie Thor. 
        I will begin this blog with the review of a classic musical:  Bye Bye Birdie starring Dick van Dyke (recently married) and Jesse Pearson. This movie is about a music star (sounds like Elvis, but acts like Justin Beiber) who is drafted into the military. A music label plans a gig for Birdie to kiss a girl representing all of his fans on the Ed Sullivan Show before he is shipped off. 
        Now, if you look at movie plot line, it is excellent. Some of the songs are a little childish but that is typical for  the 1960s. I, personally, dislike the movie, it does not appeal to my liking. If you are a fan of chick-flick musicals though, this is for you. It has an upbeat soundtrack and multiple witty comments. My favorite part of the film: Dick van Dyke.

No comments:

Post a Comment