Sunday, March 18, 2012

Late 90's, Early 00's
     In 1999, The Matrix, starring Keanu Reeves and Laurence Fishburne was released. This mind-bending movie is about a man who searches for answers, and doesn't like the once he finds, leading him to the horrible truth about life. 
     I believe this movie's plot was very well done. It kept me guessing and on the edge of my seat. There were constant shockers in this movie that kept my eyes glued to the screen. Now, not so much as in the first one, but in The Matrix:  Reloaded, which is the squeal released in early 2003, there were prolonged sequences of action. Usually, these scenes are cool, but some of them just go on forever, and you feel like they could never end. I believe that if they cut some of the action parts down, they could focus more on the plot of the story. 
\   Don't get me wrong though, these movies are pretty awesome. I would not recommend it for anyone under 14 though. It is a fast paced action movie, perfect for a boring Saturday night. 



No comments:

Post a Comment